Do you have a project idea to create social change and strengthen your community’s interaction with #nature?
We’re looking for 30 change-makers to join our second cohort of #EmergingUrbanLeaders. We welcome applications from everyone. There are no age restrictions, and applicants can come from any type of organization.
If you want to know more about this program, join us in our next webinar! Emerging Ideas: New leaders, better urban spaces.
In this discussion we will have the opportunity to learn in depth about the Emerging Urban Leaders program. It will be a space where we will be in contact with the two coordinating organizations and Fellows from the 1st Emerging Urban Leaders cohort and have the chance to hear about their experiences and ask them questions.
- Leticia Lozano, Co-Founder & Director, MACIA Estudio, Mexico
- Shamsa Birik, Founder, The Outdoor Play, Kenya
- Liza Fakirova, German Chancellor Fellow 2020/21, Humboldt Foundation, Germany
- Lydia Gaby, Young Leader Co-Chair, World Urban Parks, United States
- Dominic Regester, Program Director, Salzburg Global Seminar, Salzburg, Austria
Even if you can’t attend, we’ll send you a recording of the webinar as long as you register.
Find out more, and submit your application today: